Saturday, November 1, 2008

sleepy girl

I've come to realize how lucky I am
I still live with my momma for free
and I think I laugh super hard every day
I've heard I make a mad face all the time
I'm really just thinking too hard
I don't mean anything by it
LOL I think my whole family looks the same way too
I'm just assuming that I don't really know if they do
My little family is awesome
We eat some really good food and laugh at our own jokes
We get really angry hardcore for good reasons, hey, we have heart
As one of the youngest I'm the oldest in some sense
Everyone comes to me for advice and to say "I should of listened to you!"
I've lost everything in my whole life except for three things: Momma, Tone, and Boogs
Boogs lives in Atlanta so I really only kept two
Anyway that's how I became a hoarder and my bedroom's a mess
Sometimes kitty hides and I don't see him for days
He always comes back when he's hungry and that's how he became "Starvin' Marvin"
Marv's about 20 lbs now. and kinda old...doesn't really land on his feet much anymore
Poor thing.......hey who wants cat??? JK!
I like to write when I'm tired because ramdom things come to my head
If I'm wide awake I don't know what to write I just make that mean face again LOL

1 comment:

Derek said...

We all Love the Mad Face! But you should show off that smile more. jk! Say hi to Marvin for me