Sunday, November 2, 2008

Put me out of my misery!

I just finished writing about my Kevin Bacon phobia a few hours ago. I was relaxing, hanging out with my mom. Mom came up with this bright idea to watch a movie and hinted to a foot rub. If I rub her feet she will pay my car payment for me. Heck yes I rubbed her feet! SO she popped in a movie I've never seen before and she said she hasn't watched it in like over 20 years. I guess my aunt who just passed away loved the flick so we put it on. Mom was stretched out on the couch. I had my hands full of some great smelling Victoria's secret lotion and I began to put it all over her feet. The movie started out ok and started to get more and more funny. Then a scene came up in Planes, Trains, and Automobiles with Kevin Bacon in it! I flipped out. I had her heavy feet on me, lotion all over the place, and I'm screaming hysterically! There was nothing for me to do and no where to go. I was stuck! Just my luck!

6 comments:

Derek said...

Lol is your Mom Ok?! This problem could lead to something bigger. Do we need to set up a Kevin Bacon Intervention for you?
I have to ask, is your mom still going to make a car payment for you?

LuAnn said...

Yes she still is going to make a car payment for me. After my hissy fit I managed to finsih my foot rub like a champ!
P.S. No Kevin Bacon Intervention neccessary!!!!!!!!!!!

The Brittster said...

Kevin Bacon is creepy...he has giant nostrils

Derek said...

Who cares about his giant nostrils!
HEs talented have you ever seen TREMORS? Best movie ever!!!
How Come I never GEt Foot Rubs?:( LOL jk

Danielle said...

I have always been fearful of John Travolta. Something is not right with that chin of his ...

The Brittster said...

the older john travolta gets, the more swollen his head looks...including his butt chin