Sunday, November 2, 2008

If you don't know me by now...

I'm gonna be super honest and put everything out on the table.
I have a fear of normal stuff like bugs, insects, snakes, horses, slimy things, ya know normal creepy things. The thing I absolutely fear the most and cannot stand.....
I'd rather eat icky things and put nasty bugs and stuff in my undiedrawls than....
Oh I can barely even say the thing.....
It's so horrible...I fear the day it crawls through the airport
It almost ruins my life because everyone thinks it's so great...
I just don't get the big fat hairy deal
Torture me, make me bleed, steal all my money, make me ride on a horsey (yes I said horsey)with a snake wrapped around me, make me eat veggies, I'll clean my room!
BUT DO NOT EVER MAKE ME LOOK AT HIM, WATCH HIS MOVIES, HEAR HIS VOICE, OR EVER HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIM!
I have a Kevin Bacon phobia
There wasn't anything that started this.
It just happened
One look at him gives me the chills
It kinda makes my back hurt
and the gag reflex starts to happen
I don't wish to be cured so please don't send me on the Maury show
Just had to get that off my chest

1 comment:

Derek said...

Your Missing out on some good Kevin Bacon Movies. Mystic River was Awesome!
Actually that happens to me When ever I see Kirsten Dunst lol