Saturday, November 15, 2008

Marvin









This is my dear Marvin. He's around 11-13 years old. I don't know exactly how old he is. I got him as a gift when he was approximately 9 years old. He no longer hides in the dryer. He thinks he's king of the castle and takes his throne on my brand new queen sized bed. When it's my bed time or any other time of the day you can find him in my bed. He takes up the whole bed too(punk!). He tries to make a ball in the middle of the bed but he's so big you can't really tell. Marvin weighs about 20 pounds. My bed time rolls around and I sometimes feel guilty that I have to make him move so I can sleep. I know I shouldn't feel bad but he always looks so peaceful. He doesn't bite, hiss, or do anything naughty. He loves to sleep, eat, cuddle, and speak cat language. I'm convinced he walks around on his hind legs like people do when no ones around, just a guess. I don't know what else to say about this guy but he's awesome!



2 comments:

Derek said...

Marvin is Huge for a cat. But he's still a cat. Push him off to the side or off the bed!! Dont let him boss you around. Its your bed!
Try sleeping with a 120lbs dog in a twin bed. Not so fun! lol
Im just giving you a hard time. Marvin is actually the only cat I will pet. So he must be a pretty cool cat.

The Brittster said...

Derek can disco get in your bed now? Is that why you got the king, so disco could have enough room?? haha - remember the time we built steps so she could get in your bed. I LOVE DISCO DAISY HERMAN FAGEN